The University of Boxing Training Location

The University of Boxing Training Location
Contact Coach Tony Douglas @ 980-643-1013

Boxing News

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Best MMA Supplement


The Best MMA Supplement




January 24, 2011
Jonathan Stamey
Editor/Dir of Operations




The Best MMA Supplement
Posted in The MMA Diet



I’m asked on a continual basis one of the following generic questions: What’s the best thing I can do to lose weight? How can I burn fat? I want to put on a little bit of muscle, how do I do that?


Shortly following my first question (what do you eat?) I’ve realized that my FIRST suggestion is almost always the same…eat more protein.

Protein is the Answer

For all those questions above, the answer could easily be to just consume more protein. Sure it’s slightly more complicated than that, but if there was only one thing I could suggest to everyone who asks me those questions…that would be my response....

THE BEST MMA SUPPLEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment